All workshops are interactive and provide hands-on learning opportunities.
Your session on listening and communicating greatly benefited our law students. The exercises you designed to help our students become more authentic listeners illustrated the importance of looking behind the words to get a client’s entire story.
Susan Hanley Duncan, Assistant Professor,
Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, KY
Liven it Up: Powerful Presentations for Lawyers
Facts do not always win. It’s not just what you say, but how you say it. Learn to use your voice and physical presence to create a story that stays in the hearts and minds of your listeners. Improve your ability to communicate with style and ease and get your message across as you intended. Create powerful presentations with Noa’s innovative communication tools. You will:
- Understand the relationship between spoken words and physical presentation
- Develop an effective and inspiring presence
- Improve your vocal expression and range
- Connect deeply with your listeners
StoryListening StoryTelling: Case Winning Skills
Explore new ways to listen from a more client–centered perspective that can help you hear and tell their story successfully. Learn new ways to listen for underlying issues when your clients don’t articulate everything you need to know. Learn to unearth the personal, family, and cultural issues crucial to the success of your work. You will:
- Enhance your ability to hear and tell client stories
- Expand your ability to think and express yourself creatively
- Examine the relationship between stories and facts
- Develop and strengthen communication and collaboration with others
Noa is an eloquent and appealing storyteller who skillfully brings the art of storytelling to the lawyer’s craft. Her workshop for law students and teachers was engaging, fascinating, and fun, and had a real impact on our interactions with each other and with clients.
Joan Meier, Professor of Clinical Law,
George Washington University Law School